Entry to each squad will be based on the following in order of priority.
- Attendance - All swimmers must commit to attendance levels laid down for each of the four squads and be punctual on all occasions.
- Commitment - to the programme will be identified in both training (85% attendance) and competition. All swimmers will only enter competitions as agreed by the Head and Squad Coaches.
- Attitude - Swimmers must show an excellent attitude towards training and competition, their squad teammates and coaching staff.
- Ability - All swimmers must show they have good all round technical ability to each squad as they progress and the ability to maintain squad training pace.
In addition to this:
- All land-training sessions must be attended.
- Friday and Monday sessions must be attended when competing in weekend competition, unless the Head or Squad Coach has granted permission.
- Swimmers must wear full club uniform at all competitions and presentation of awards.
- Swimmers must abide by the Club Code of Conduct
- Consistently unable to maintain the Tynemouth ASC training commitment and attendance levels.
- Showing no demonstrable progress toward achieving squad objectives.
- Not adhering to squad criteria and rules.
- Not adhering to the Club Code of Conduct.
HAVING SATISFIED THE CRITERIA DOES NOT MEAN AUTOMATIC SELECTION OR PLACEMENT IN A SQUAD
ALL SQUAD MOVEMENT WILL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE HEAD COACH
|Performance B||Monday||05:15-07:00||Tynemouth Main Pool|
|Performance B||Tuesday||18:00-20:00||Tynemouth Main Pool|
|Performance B||Wednesday||16:50-17:50||Tynemouth Dance Studio|
|Performance B||Wednesday||18:00-19:30||Tynemouth Main Pool|
|Performance B||Thursday||05:15-07:00||Tynemouth Main Pool|
|Performance B||Thursday||17:30-19:15||Tynemouth Main Pool|
|Performance B||Friday||17:30-19:30||Tynemouth Main Pool|
|Performance B||Saturday||05:30-08:00||Tynemouth Main Pool|
|Performance B||Saturday||08:00-09:00||Tynemouth Dance Studio|